Saturday, July 11, 2009

Why July 6 Matters to Me

On July 6, 1991, I called up my friend Amy to ask her if I could come over to her house. Fifteen minutes later I was there with two red roses in hand. I told her how much I appreciated her friendship for the past three years and how attracted I was to her. I asked her if she felt the same, and she did. We talked for a while and ended up kissing (twice).

Now, eighteen years later, she's still my best friend. I'm still attracted to her. And I still like to remember how it all began.
signature

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger Valerie said...

That is so sweet! 22 yrs. ago on July 18th Don and I spoke on the phone after I heard him say on the radio that he went to FBCE. We met the next day, went out on Aug. 9th, got engaged on Sept. 25 and married on Apr. 9th (1988) Ahh, sweet love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home